WHO IS IT FOR?
Team leaders, members, and regular employees looking to change their thinking to foster solutions which incorporate a multitude of thinking styles.
WHAT PARTICIPANTS WILL LEARN
- Understanding the importance of data collection and analysis
- Problem definition and assessment
- Comprehensive approaches to arriving at recommendations
- Open-source tools to enhance problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- How to take ownership/responsibility for tasks and problems and the outcomes that arise from this
- Process implementation for data analysis
- Identification of critical information sources
- Building an effective team through talent recognition
WHAT PARTICIPANTS WILL RECIEVE
Participants will receive a Custom Certification of Completion